Off The Plan
A strata unit may be advertised before the building has been constructed. Buying a strata unit under these circumstances is commonly known as buying ‘off the plan’.
There are risks with any property transaction but buying off the plan comes with its own variety of risks.
The contract should be closely checked by Sydney Property Conveyancing. In particular, the following should be considered:
- whether there are any penalties for withdrawing from the contract
- are changes by the developer to the finishes in the unit are possible
- will your finance be available if the building is finished early
- is on selling allowed prior to settlement
- how long can the developer delay settlement
- how are building defects rectified
Sydney Property Conveyancing will advise you on your rights and to ensure that you fully understand the contract.
Having worked in the real estate industry I saw first-hand the stresses clients go through. When it was my turn with a family of three and a very pregnant wife, Geri and her team made it easy
Geri is a good sort. The whole process was easy and simple. Id recommend Sydney Property Conveyancing to anyone. 11 out of 10!
Absolutely fantastic, they made the hole process so easy for us. This is the fourth property Ben and I purchased and she was by far the most competent, organised and communicative conveyancer we have dealt with
I have engaged Sydney Property Conveyancing twice now and have been very satisfied with the service. The prompt attention provided by Geri and her team during the various stages of the sale certainly contributed to a smooth sale on both occasions